The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Gatehouse Chelsea Air Flow Pro Mat Chapeau D'équitation 56cm black - Matt Riding
- Rev-Up Shark Cobra Purple Bowling Wrist Supports Accessories Left Hand_EU
- Smith Optics Holt Helmet Medium 55-59cm Matte White
- Adidas performance Mens Ace 16.1 SG Football Soccer Boots shoes
- UA CF Force 3.0 FG Football Boots
- Worth Copperhead C-405 P LC45C Cryogenic 11 oz Drop 30 2 1 4 Barrel
- Adidas Power Alley 4 Men's Metal Baseball Cleats bluee White Q16487 Size 11
- Shimano ST-R700 main lever assembly - left hand
- Park Tool INF-2 Tire Inflator Schrader & Presta w Pressure Gauge Bike BLEMISHED
- 58cm Cervelo P3 Carbon Fiber TT Triathlon Frame & Wolf CL Carbon Fiber Fork
- Manubrio wcs evo curve black 44cm RITCHEY bici
- BNWT LADIES AZTEC DIAMOND WHITE TECHNICAL BREECHES SIZE
- Nitto Jaguar 115mm 58Degree NJS Approved Steel Stem Fixed Gear (18102012)
- 854.1113652125111BX REIFEN 700X25 RUBIN PRO III
- NEW Kurt Kinetic 12mm Thru Axle Fine Medium Adapter Run MTB on Trainer
- Madison Hawaiian bluee 2016 Peloton Thermal Roubaix Long Sleeved Cycling Jersey
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Vintage San Francisco 49ers Joe Montana NFL Football Trikot Jersey Sport Shirt-L puplgz316-Clothing
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.