The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- MicroNEW Shimano Compatible 2X7 Speed Double Road Bike Shifter Brake Levers
- Plateau K-Force ABS 5 Fori 110 X 36d Shimano Sram 10 11 Wb288 421586010 Fsa
- SRAM X7 Front Derailleur - 3x9 Low Clamp Dual Pull 31.8 34.9 Storm Grey
- Mach1 700×19-21c Rear Wheel. Free postage.
- VINTAGE 1940'S 50'S CIRCA KELLY ADJUSTABLE BARS WITH GRIPS
- Shimano 18 Barchetta 301-PG Baitcasting Reel Fishing Japan New
- Mens Adidas Ultra Boost Parley White Size 11UK
- Hodgman CASTCBC11 Caster Neoprene Cleated Bootfoot Chest Waders, Size 11, Brown
- Simmons 20-60X60mm Prosport Spotting Scope With Tripod & Case Model No.846060
- Abu Garcia Cardinal C177SWi SEA REEL .with spare spool.
- Columbia PFG Performance Fishing Gear Sz Large short sleeve shirt Tan Omnishade
- 12 -3 8OZ CULPRIT SPINNERBAITS MODEL 118
- O&H Push Paddle Attachment For Telescopic Push Pole
- Demarini CFS-19 28 17 -11 NEW
- OverDrive PolyPro 3 Deluxe Travel Trailer Cover-Fits 30ftL-33ftL x 118inH RVs
- 4'x6'x2 Gymnastics Tumbling Martial Arts Folding Mat (bluee)
- SNOW PEAK MULTI COMPACT COOKSET TITANIUM FREE SHIPPING
- Inforce INF-S-W-RGBW 200 Lumen LED Flashlight
- New Pony size Easytrek leather Bitless bridle & reins,cross over, side pull
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Ross Bike Vintage Mountain pulral1880-Vintage Bicycles
|Seller Notes:||“Used in great condition.”|
|Wheel Size:||26 in|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.