The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Pearl Izumi Monument-Smoked Pearl Select Escape Thermal Womens Long Sleeved Cycl
- Full Carbon Fiber 12K Road Bike Rigid Fork 1 1 8 700C steerer tube 300mm 380g
- CafePress Future Engineer Zip Hoody Zip Hoodie (1734519976)
- Panaracer Tour 26 Tire 26 x 1.50 Bike
- Tru-Tension Chain Monkey Tensioner Beta RR 50 Motard (2005-2009)
- Daiwa 14 Morethan 3012H Spinning Reel USED from Japan with Bag
- Uzaki Nissin Rod Seikon Betchou Kobunatan 6 Shaku 6 Feet 180 Stylish anglers
- 1979 Schwinn Scrambler Bmx vintage bicycle mag wheels Set
- Adidas Performance Zapatillas para Andar Damas Solar Drive W green
- Talley Talley Signature Steel Base for Winchester Model 70 .860 25X702TS
- Talley Manufacturing PLM252001 Picatinny Base for Sako A7 Long Action 20 MOA
- Ryobi Vmag 3 & Lew's BB-XLM
- HUGHES RIVER COSTUM JERK-BAITS(NEW)Florange perch wht belley 03-8 shaker
- Daiwa Drillgürtel black 17x21x7cm, 15800-005
- WESTERN ROPER RANCH SADDLE PKG. NATURAL MATT TOOLED HARD SEAT 16 (WLS_1006)
- ANDERSON BAT COMPANY YOUTH 2017 FLEX SENIOR LEAGUE BIG BARREL-10 BASEBALL BAT
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Daiwa Rod Extra Surf T 30-450 · K F S from JAPAN pulral467-Spinning Rods
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.