The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Shoygoldll MW Tee Brand New jiujitsu bjj syr
- Lezyne Alloy Drive Bike Lightweight Hand Pump 216 mm - M bluee
- Schwalbe Durano Plus Road Bike Tyre HS399 Folding 700 x 25
- Guanti ciclismo Altura 2018 Nightvision 4 Waterproof Hi-viz yellow-black
- Chainring for Sram BB30 direct mount Circle xx1 x1 x9 xo Crank 0mm offset 30-40T
- Minn Kota 1358729 PowerDrive Pontoon Ft Control Trolling Motor 48 68lb
- AFTER WW2 40,s GERMAN STEEL SNIPER SCOPE OIGEE-GNOMET 2,5x
- TEN (10) Wahoo Bomb Lure Jig Up To 24 Ozs for Tuna,Dorado,Marlin TWO Are TADY
- Durable Aluminum Alloy redary Fly Tying Vise W Heavy Duty Base for Tying Flies
- Wright & Mcgill Skeet Reese Victory Pro Carbon Casting Reel - Gear Ratio 6.4.1
- CMP shoes da Ginnastica Chamaeleontis Fitness shoes green Scuro Traspirante
- 7 1 4 Waxed Cotton Men's Stormy Kromer Hat Cap in Dark Oak Made in the USA
- BARSKA 15 colorado Spotting Scope, Aiming Sight, Hunting Optics, Firearms, 40x50
- SHIMANO NEW KAIRIKI 0,10MM 150MT 6,5KG (YELLOW)
- 2019 Rawlings Quatro Pro -10 29 19 oz. Youth USSSA Baseball Bat UT9Q10
- 2018 Easton Ghost X -10 2 5 8 29 19 oz. USA League Baseball Bat YBB18GX10
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
DAIWA Spinning reel 3012H [Excellent] from JAPAN pulral3800-Spinning Reels
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.