The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- LEE PRECISION Pacesetter Dies 30 60 (Red)
- Daiwa PE Line Changer 806473
- U-4-16 16 Western Horse Saddle Leather Flex Tree Endurance Trail Pleasure Hilas
- Militaria et Airsoft - TASMANIAN TIGER Sac Arme Longue black Large black
- Vaude Navajo synthetic fibre baltic sea 900 Syn
- White Cats Eye Goalie Cage
- Vintage San Francisco 49ers Joe Montana NFL Football Trikot Jersey Sport Shirt-L
- SEO5 Camping Walking Hiking Head Torch by Led Lenser
- Picnic Camping Beach Folding Chair Soft Wide Padded Stadium Chair Seat With Shou
- Brown Soft silverine Leather Western SidePull Headstall Bitless Bridle Rope Nose
- Petromax 500 Parabol Side Reflector
- ALOCS Lightweight Outdoor Kettle Teapot Camping Cookware Water Boiler Pot V3E5
- 2017 AXE handle SOFTBALL BAT 30 INCHDrop -12 18 OUNCE Fastpitch Bat
- Riddell Revolution SPEED Classic Football Helmet (color METALLIC PURPLE)
- Womens Icebreaker greenex Leggings 260 g m 18
- O'Neill Reactor Women's Life Vest
- 2 Person Boat Inflatables Rubber Raft Rafting Fishing River Lake Dinghy Mini New
- Burton Mint Imprint 1 True Fit Women's Snowboard Boots Size US 6
- Vintage Snowmobile Arctic Cat 0123-417 steel rivet (lot of 50)
- USA 1934 Shirt Retro Football Long Sleeve Mens Top
- Bowstone Mini Deco System with 12mtrs of tape (mr2)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Daiwa Spinning Reel 15 Rubias 3012 H pulral2177-Other Fishing Reels
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.